26 October 2022
Plan To Protect: Recession Supersession (Session 5)
Join us via Zoom and find out how to strategically plan your business decisions and next moves!
Running a business can be a lonely place, especially in times of a recession, or when the news is filled with bad news about the cost of living, the economy. Join us in September & October for 5 free live Recession Supersessions.
In this fifth and final session, find out how to strategically plan your business decisions and next moves!
- How to plan your marketing moves for 2023.
- How to plan for the future and use the opportunities ahead, diversify your income and adapt your business and thrive!
You can submit your questions prior to the session here or just hop and ask them live! To register for the event, simply head on over to the event page here.
Date: 26th October, 1pm – 2pm
Location: Online – Zoom
Does this sound like you…
- Are you concerned how the rising cost of living will affect your business?
- Are you unsure what business decisions you should be making during recession?
- Do you feel alone and need some advice and encouragement?