19 October 2022
GRIT – Why You Need A Boat Load Of It: Recession Supersession (Session 4)
Join us via Zoom and find out how to build and develop a resilient mindset to face an economic crisis!
Running a business can be a lonely place, especially in times of a recession, or when the news is filled with bad news about the cost of living, the economy. Join us in September & October for 5 free live Recession Supersessions.
In this fourth session, find out how to build and develop a resilient mindset to face an economic crisis!
- How to ensure you are not the biggest challenge that gets in your own way.
- How to master your money mindset and stop attracting lack into your life and business.
- How to be ready for growth, more income, and how to keep hold of it!
You can submit your questions prior to the session here or just hop and ask them live! To register for the event, simply head on over to the event page here.
Date: 19th October, 1pm – 2pm
Location: Online – Zoom
Does this sound like you…
- Are you concerned how the rising cost of living will affect your business?
- Are you unsure what business decisions you should be making during recession?
- Do you feel alone and need some advice and encouragement?